Monday, August 03, 2009

Inbox Dollars

Welcome to my first "Money Makers" post. These posts are focused on ways and companies that you can make money with online. Inbox Dollars is one of the first companies I joined, so it seems appropriate that it be my first post in the section.

You have to have $30 to cash out (they will send you a check). You get $.02 for every email you read from them. You confirm reading the email by following a link at the bottom of it. They also have surveys and other ways to build up the account, which I sometimes partake in too. It took me about 6 months to cash out the first time. The downside is they charge a $3 fee to process the check and it does take a little while to arrive. However, it is free money. $27 is a nice amount for a few moments of work every couple days.

If you are interested in joining, follow this banner!



0 comments: